Sunday, December 13, 2009

Party Night

2 Parties in one night... I've been upgraded to socialite status! lol.... First on our party list was a surprise party for our sweet neighbor Robyn .. Dwayne did a great job at making sure she didn't know about it and all would have turned out great had Robyn not seen Ryan (another party guest) running past the kitchen window yelling to everyone that Robyn was here and we should hide!! it was really funny... also due to all the snow, everyone had to park their cars near the house which also kind of gave it away, but it was a lot of fun and Neasha's dutch oven chocolate fudge cake hot out of the oven with ice-cream was to die for!! ... One huge helping of choccie cake later, we were on the snowy roads again and on our way to my work Christmas party which was so much fun. It was so nice to have everyone together in one room with spouses and children and it just made for a really nice atmosphere. I'm so fortunate to work with such a wonderful group of people. Owen had a blast running round with the other little children his age.. his latest love is Kaylee, my co-worker Mickelle's girl; the 2 of them were inseperable - it was so sweet to see them so excited together waiting in line to see Santa. We had Dutch Oven food which was delicious but unfortunately I spent too much time talking that I didn't get as much eaten as I'd of liked!! A really fun time was had by all but unfortunately I still don't feel one bit Christmassy -what's wrong with me this year??? Merry Christmas y'all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourites..

Followers