Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th July Weekend.. the Friday

So the 4th July Independence Day holiday weekend has never been one of my favourites, don't know why because we've always had a good time - I guess because it's not a holiday celebrated in England, I don't get as excited about it as the Americans do, but the longer I'm here, the more it is becoming one of my favourite holidays.. and this year was the best yet, thanks to our amazing friends and neighbors with whom we spent the weekend - it was crazy and a lot of fun! Friday was a day off work for me... 3 day weekends are always very welcome! In the evening we went to see our friend Roger's band 'Muddy Boots' (http://www.muddybootband.com/) play in Beaver. We went with our good friends Robyn & Dwayne and had a super evening. Muddy Boots put on a fantastic show and if you ever get the chance, you need to see them play! You guys rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourites..

Followers