Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th July Weekend... the Sunday

The last day of this very fun weekend and it's back to work tomorrow for me :( but today was a lot of fun! We went up to Navajo Lake with Roger & Arlene and their cute daughter Bailey. We BBQ'd, had fun collecting water for their cabin from a nearby spring (Alfredo got soaked!) and hiked part-way to the beautiful Cascade Falls... I say 'part-way' because heavy rains had caused land/rock slides to destroy the trail and prevent us going further.. but what we saw was beautiful and I'm hoping they reconstruct the trail soon so I can go back and finish the hike. In the meantime, I'm eager to get back up the mountain to hike and mountain bike the many other trails we saw on our travels up there. Happy 4th July everyone! - I hope you had as much fun as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourites..

Followers