Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Ok, so for those of you that know me well will know that I'm a low-key kinda birthday gal; I don't like a big fuss and I will probably never have a huge party since I hate being the center of attention!.. but I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who made my day yesterday so special. All my friends and family in England who mailed over gifts and cards, to my co-workers who made my work-day special and to Alfredo & Owen with whom I had a lovely time tonight at the Shakespearean Festival Greenshow.. what a super evening we had sat in the cool summer evening air watching very talented actors put on an a very fun little show in the gorgeous setting of the SUU Campus - I just love our little town so much for all the really cool stuff like this that they do. My 20's was a big decade for major life stuff (baby, marriage, house etc.) but I'm determined to make my 30's even better and look forward to sharing them with you all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you had a nice birthday. You look so happy. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

My Favourites..

Followers