Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve at Rusty's

Happy New Year everyone! I'm still in denial that the year really is this far along, somehow, it really doesn't feel like we should be celebrating a new year (and a new decade!!!) already.. but here it is! Last night we went out for dinner with 16 people (we only knew 4 of them) up the canyon to Rusty's Steakhouse. The atmosphere in there was really nice; the place was packed! .. and for those who know Rusty's, it's really not that big in there. The food was good and plentiful, but one kinda got the feeling that they were so slammed with orders that they didn't really have time to pay attention to detail like they normally do; the food was either under-cooked or over-done and it took forever to arrive, which was ok as we were all busy chatting and laughing. Owen came with us and had a good time; he was really well-behaved and ate a lot of food which I was pleasantly surprised by - I think he was generally just really starving since he polished off the yucky green garnish leaf things they put on the plate with the loaded potatos kins, lol.. normally he won't go near anything green and leafy! After dinner we came home and I'm ashamed to say that Owen and I were asleep in bed by 10.30pm! We managed a nice lie-in until 9.30am this morning which was a real treat. I then of course freaked out at the time because Alfredo was being picked up at 10.00 to go shooting skeets with the neighbor guys, so that's where he's gone today. I hope that this New Year brings everyone what you hope for.. good health, happiness and all of that!

Alfredo & Carrie


Me & Scott (Carrie's husband)
My little new year's reveller!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourites..

Followers