Friday, September 18, 2009

My little boy is mobile!.....

It's the end of an era.... our little boy is growing up.... the training wheels are off and he's pedaling down the road with me running after him trying to keep up! With thanks to Alfredo's friend, Juan Andreas (gracias sangwiches!!!) for the advice, we removed the training wheels (and pedals) and within about 3 weeks, Owen had learned to ride a bicycle properly. He is so excited about it... and so are we; it's an exciting new milestone in his life. Alfredo has been watching the Vuelta a Espana a lot lately (it's like the Tour De France) and when Owen learned to ride his bike, he said 'look mommy, I can ride my bike like the men in Daddy's tv show'.... we thought that was really cute. Check out the attached video I took this afternoon.... yes, sorry, you're going to have to turn your head on its side to watch the movie... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourites..

Followers